Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 12:10 AM
Company Name:Earth Right Energy
Earth Right Energy is a growing company dedicated to energy efficiency. We are a company dedicated to energy efficiency, this is achieved by the installation of our energy efficiency products; Earth Shield, Earth Barrier, Earth Coat, Earth Cool and Solar Fans, LED Lighting and various other solar technologies.
The Lead Installer position is pivotal, holds the responsibility of insuring the installation is done correctly and in a timely manner. Insures the products installed represent the contracted products. This position manages all other contractors involved in the installation. The Lead Installer coordinates closely with sales staff to ensure a successful installation.
We are a friendly, fast growing company with unlimited opportunities. Exceptional customer service is our motto.
• Travel is required, which may include 2-3 nights on the road
• Excellent communication skills, effectively communicate with customer and sales staff to ensure a successful implantation
• Track orders supplies/materials
• Take safety seriously, perform safe working practices always
• Provide a world-class customer experience
• Document completion of the quality installation
• Perform other needed job tasks as requested by leadership
• Construction, carpentry or AC experience preferred
• Work weeks of paid training
• Average Installers weekly compensation ranges from $800-$1800 based on completed jobs. Income potential has no cap!
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Liability Insurance
• Pass a background check
• 1099 or C2C opportunity
Please submit your resume or inquiries to email@example.com
• Location: Eastern Panhandle, Strasburg, VA
• Post ID: 8477138 westvirginia